Web Designer at Jarvis Store:
You'll create website design for our customers. Our users have incredibly different web browsers, devices, and internet connections. In this role you'll optimize our frontend code structure. You'll also solve for UX, security, and SEO considerations while enhancing website performance.
Projects you'll work on include:
- Develop HTML template from design
- Maintain browser compatibility e.g. Internet Explorer.
- Help us optimize our image compression strategy
- SEO: Partner with our online marketing team to solve for both search index friendliness and performance.
- Evangelize performance awareness and development best practices like progressive enhancement.
- The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Awareness of responsive web design
- Bootstrap/Foundation Framework in production environments
- Competitive salaries
- Monthly Free Book
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Free Lunch
- Much more...
To apply please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org