Technical Support Specialist
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we build, work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm non-stop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
- Support Jarvis Store merchant in resolving problems with using our system
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Document support and operations processes.
- Purchasing hardware and software
- Manage social media account
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including Google, Box, Dropbox, MS Office, Adobe, contact center tools, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Knowledge of Apple and Android mobile phone systems and the ability to advise and help employees with those tools.
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise work-flow management systems, particularly Web Help Desk.
- A positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Monthly Free Book
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Free Lunch
- Much more...
To apply please send CV to: email@example.com